adventure+ is excited to be exhibiting at the International Parks and Leisure Congress on 14 – 17 October 2018 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Co-hosted by World Urban Parks and Parks and Leisure Australia, FUTURE of SPACES and PLACES in CITIES aims to address the impact urban growth and density will have on our parks, leisure and sport globally and how we as an industry can respond to ensure our open spaces are protected and our lifestyles enhanced.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Julia Miranda Londono, Deputy Chair IUCN WCPA, Columbia
- Mitchell Silver, NY Parks Commissioner, USA
- Gil Penalosa, 8-80 Cities, Canada
- Bishop Ngobeli, Johannesburg Parks Commissioner, South Africa
- Jayne Miller, President, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy, USA
- Karen Keenleyside, Vice Chair People and Parks, Canada
Choose from more than 50 concurrent sessions and nine technical tours addressing the most pressing issues for parks, leisure and sport professionals. Topped off with an awesome social program, the highlight being the sectors night of nights, the PLA Awards of Excellence Gala Dinner.
Come and say hello to us at booth 26 and find out more about our Signature Projects. Signature Projects by adventure+ are a range of unique and custom projects tailored to individual requirements. Just like your own fingerprint, these projects are ‘one of a kind’ and include play towers and play units that stand out as landmarks in public and education spaces around Australia. Find out how we can build a Signature Project for you!