pinnacle+ Steel Frame Structures Specifications
60.3mm O/D steel tube with a thickness between 2.9mm and 4.5mm. Steel is blasted, zinc sprayed and powder coated.
Heat treated steel, hot dip zinc plated and powder coated bottom section with durable polyamide cap.
18mm diameter, 6 strand, polypropylene thread braided over galvanised steel braiding, wrapped around a plastic core.
Mechanically pressed aluminium.
Rope Anchor Points
Unique one point, completely closed system allowing concurrent tensioning of several ropes at once.
Climbing Wall Panel
Heavy duty HPL panel.
High strength galvanised fasteners.
Hot dip galvanised steel anchor frame or concrete footing to engineer’s specifications.
- Blasted, zinc sprayed and powder coated steel tube
- Durable polyamide joiner sphere cap
- Heavy duty mechanically pressed aluminium connectors
- Heat treated, hot dip zinc plated and powder coated steel joiner sphere bottom section
- Unique one point, completely closed system allowing concurrent tensioning of ropes
- Polypropylene thread braided over galvanised steel braiding, wrapped around a plastic core